Friday, January 16, 2009

UPDATES

Hey,
I haven't been on this in a while, and I was wanting to do them more often...but haven't. SO here is some update news about my life and school and all...

School- First semester was really great, no problems at all, learned a lot of new stuff and thought about a lot of new ideas. This semester a little more work will have to be done, that means a little less play...

Car- I did actually end buying a car over break, if you didn't know I had been looking for one for some time now. But I ended buying John B's old car, its awesome I really enjoy it...

Graduation- I will be graduating in less than a year now, actually next Dec. It is pretty crazy to think I will be done with school in the year 2009 which is the year we are in now...a little shell shocked but I will get all that stuff rolling here real soon.

AND NOW FOR THE AWESOME ONE

I AM HEADED TO GHANA!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT GHANA

The do a thing here at GFU where your able to go on like little trips to all over the world really, and I signed up for the one to Ghana, which is in Africa. And if you think of Africa looking like a "q" then its on the round part towards the bottom right along the ocean.

It is going to be awesome for sure, going to get to see a lot of amazing things I am sure. I am pretty much going to be gone the whole month of May, which will suck but it will be great at the same time!!!

OK so those are some updates about me and my life

No comments: